Reports Listed by Author
- "Jeong, K.
- Ma, J.
- Ma, Y.
- Ma, Z.
- Magaki, I.
- Mahadevan, P.
- Mahooti, S.
- Mandoiu, I.
- Mao, Y.
- Markov, I.
- Martini, P.
- Marzullo, K.
- On the Resilience of Broadcasting Strategies in a Failure-Propogating Environment . CS1999-0610, July 6, 1999
- Directional Gossip: Gossip in a Wide Area Network. CS1999-0622, June 16, 1999
- A Client-Server Oriented Algorithm for Virtually Synchronous Group Membership in WANs. CS1999-0623, July 7, 1999
- Optimistic Virtual Synchrony. CS1999-0634, November 9, 1999
- Gossip versus Deterministic Flooding: Low Message Overhead and High Reliability for Broadcasting on Small Networks. CS1999-0637, November 18, 1999
- Scalable Causal Message Logging for Wide-Area Networks. CS2000-0651, April 21, 2000
- Scalable Causal Message Logging for Wide-Area Environments. CS2001-0671, May 24, 2001
- Synchronous Consensus for Dependent Process Failures. CS2002-0722, October 3, 2002
- Coping with Dependent Process Failures. CS2002-0723, October 7, 2002
- Group Membership and Wide-Area Master-Worker Computations. CS2002-0725, November 6, 2002
- The Phoenix Recovery System: Rebuilding from the ashes of an Internet catastrophe. CS2003-0732, January 13, 2003
- Lower Bound on the Number of Rounds for Consensus with Dependent Process Failures. CS2003-0734, January 13, 2003
- Consensus for Dependent Process Failures. CS2003-0737, February 18, 2003
- On the Generalization of n>k*t. CS2003-0743, April 21, 2003
- Detecting Malicious Routers. CS2004-0789, May 24, 2004
- Weak leader election for receive-omission process failures. CS2005-0812, January 26, 2005
- Coping with Internet catastrophes. CS2005-0816, February 17, 2005
- Weak Leader Election in the receive-omission failure model. CS2005-0829, June 1, 2005
- Coterie availability in sites (extended version). CS2005-0831, July 27, 2005
- Customizable Service State Durability for Service Oriented Architectures. CS2006-0861, July 13, 2006
- Detecting Malicious Packet Losses. CS2007-0889, April 18, 2007
- Detecting Compromised Routers via Packet Forwarding Behavior. CS2007-0899, June 27, 2007
- Mencius: Building Efficient Replicated State Machines for WANs. CS2008-0930, October 8, 2008
- A Randomized Algorithm for Label Assignment in Dynamic Networks. CS2013-0994, February 14, 2013
- Masini, S.
- McCollough, J.
- McCoy, D.
- McCullough, J.
- McCurdy, N.
- Tele-Reality for the Rest of Us. CS2004-0778, January 16, 2004
- A Systems Architecture for Ubiquitous Video. CS2005-0813, February 4, 2005
- Harnessing Mobile Ubiquitous Video. CS2005-0814, February 4, 2005
- A Robust Abstraction for First-Person Video Streaming: Techniques, Applications, and Experiments. CS2006-0855, April 7, 2006
- McFee, B.
- McNett, M.
- Mcfee, B.
- Memaripour, A.
- Merler, M.
- Merrill, D.
- Micciancio, D.
- Miller, J.
- Miller, M.
- Mirzaei, S.
- Mizrak, A.
- Mollov, T.
- Monteleoni, C.
- Moore, D.
- Mori, M.
- Moskovics, S.
- Mukhopadhyay, S.
- Murphy, N.
- Mysore, M.
This server operates at UCSD Computer Science and Engineering.
Send email to email@example.com