Reports Listed by Author
- "Jeong, K.
- Jacobsen, K.
- Jarosz, W.
- Jay, G.
- Jensen, H.
- Jeon, D.
- Jhala, R.
- Jin, Z.
- Jing, Y.
- Joshi, N.
- Jouppi, N.
- Junqueira, F.
- Synchronous Consensus for Dependent Process Failures. CS2002-0722, October 3, 2002
- Coping with Dependent Process Failures. CS2002-0723, October 7, 2002
- The Phoenix Recovery System: Rebuilding from the ashes of an Internet catastrophe. CS2003-0732, January 13, 2003
- Connectivity in the South American Internet. CS2003-0733, January 13, 2003
- Lower Bound on the Number of Rounds for Consensus with Dependent Process Failures. CS2003-0734, January 13, 2003
- Consensus for Dependent Process Failures. CS2003-0737, February 18, 2003
- On the Generalization of n>k*t. CS2003-0743, April 21, 2003
- Weak leader election for receive-omission process failures. CS2005-0812, January 26, 2005
- Coping with Internet catastrophes. CS2005-0816, February 17, 2005
- Weak Leader Election in the receive-omission failure model. CS2005-0829, June 1, 2005
- Coterie availability in sites (extended version). CS2005-0831, July 27, 2005
- Mencius: Building Efficient Replicated State Machines for WANs. CS2008-0930, October 8, 2008
This server operates at UCSD Computer Science and Engineering.
Send email to email@example.com