Reports Listed by Author
- "Jeong, K.
- Gahagan, M.
- Galleguillos, C.
- Garcia, S.
- Geoffrey, M.
- Ghosh, R.
- Gockay, E.
- Goguen, J.
- Goshorn, D.
- Goulding, N.
- Goundling, N.
- Govindan, R.
- Graham, R.
- Grier, C.
- Griswold, B.
- Griswold, W.
- AspectBrowser: Tool Support for Managing Dispersed Aspects. CS1999-0640, January 3, 2000
- Teaching Software Engineering in a Compiler Project Course. CS2000-0659, September 12, 2000
- Exploiting the Map Metaphor in a Tool for Software Evolution. CS2000-0660, September 20, 2000
- Implementation Techniques for Efficient Data-Flow Analysis of Large Programs. CS2001-0665, February 3, 2001
- A Comparative Study of Two Whole Program Slicers for C. CS2001-0668, April 12, 2001
- The ActiveClass Project: Experiments in Encouraging Classroom Participation. CS2002-0703, April 24, 2002
- ActiveCampus - Sustaining Educational Communities through Mobile Technology. CS2002-0704, April 24, 2002
- ActiveCampus - Sustaining Educational Communities through Mobile Technology. CS2002-0714, July 8, 2002
- The ActiveClass Project: Experiments in Encouraging Classroom Participation. CS2002-0715, July 8, 2002
- Using Mobile Technology to Create Opportunitistic Interactions on a University Campus. CS2002-0724, October 16, 2002
- ActiveCampus - Experiments in Community-Oriented Ubiquitous Computing. CS2003-0750, June 24, 2003
- Employing User Feedback for Fast, Accurate, Low-Maintenance Geolocationing. CS2003-0765, September 8, 2003
- Tele-Reality for the Rest of Us. CS2004-0778, January 16, 2004
- Fulcrum – An Open-Implementation Approach to Context-Aware Publish / Subscribe. CS2004-0791, June 8, 2004
- A Systems Architecture for Ubiquitous Video. CS2005-0813, February 4, 2005
- Harnessing Mobile Ubiquitous Video. CS2005-0814, February 4, 2005
- Place-Its: Location-Based Reminders on Mobile Phones. CS2005-0820, March 23, 2005
- Evaluating Location Based Reminders. CS2005-0826, May 18, 2005
- A Scalable Capstone Course for Academic Preparation. CS2005-0832, August 28, 2005
- A Robust Abstraction for First-Person Video Streaming: Techniques, Applications, and Experiments. CS2006-0855, April 7, 2006
- Data Quality for Situational Awareness during Mass-Casualty Events. CS2006-0857, April 11, 2006
- PeopleTones: Exploring Peripheral Cues in the Wild Using Mobile Phones. CS2007-0888, March 26, 2007
- A Diary Study of Mobile Information Needs. CS2007-0909, October 15, 2007
- The Techniques Programmers use to Cope with Crosscutting using Arcum. CS2008-0933, December 5, 2008
- CitiSense - Adaptive Services for Community-Driven Behavioral and Environmental Monitoring to Induce Change. CS2011-0961, January 18, 2011
- UbiSketch: Bringing Sketching out of the Closet. CS2011-0962, January 25, 2011
- Grove, D.
- Grupp, L.
- Gupta, A.
- Gupta, D.
- Gupta, R.
- Using Program Phases as Meta-Data for Runtime Energy Optimization. CS2004-0797, July 14, 2004
- Declarative Resource Naming for Macroprogramming Wireless Networks of Embedded Systems. CS2004-0800, November 2, 2004
- Declarative Resource Naming for Macroprogramming Wireless Networks of Embedded Systems. CS2005-0827, May 30, 2005
- Online Learning Algorithms for Dynamic Power Management. CS2006-0856, April 8, 2006
- An Embedded Platform with Duty-Cycled Radio and Processing Subsystems for Wireless Sensor Networks. CS2007-0875, January 4, 2007
- Programming Models for Sensor Networks: A Survey. CS2007-0881, January 23, 2007
- Automated Refinement Checking of CSP Programs. CS2007-0882, January 30, 2007
- Data Mule Scheduling in Sensor Networks: Scheduling under Location and Time Constraints. CS2007-0911, October 29, 2007
- Improved Distributed Simulation of Sensor Networks based on Sensor Node Sleep Time. CS2008-0917, February 6, 2008
- Simulations of Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey. CS2008-0925, July 1, 2008
- SwitchR: Reducing System Power Consumption in a Multi-Client, Multi-Radio Environment. CS2008-0926, July 24, 2008
- Optimizing Energy-Latency Trade-off in Sensor Networks with Controlled Mobility . CS2008-0932, November 7, 2008
- Improving the Speed and Scalability of Distributed Simulations of Sensor Networks. CS2009-0935, January 12, 2009
- SleepServer: Energy Savings for Enterprise PCs by Allowing them to Sleep. CS2009-0953, November 20, 2009
- Clock Synchronization with Deterministic Accuracy Guarantee. CS2011-0960, January 13, 2011
- Dynamic Deferral of Workload for Capacity Provisioning in Data Centers. CS2011-0970, September 17, 2011
- From ARIES to MARS: Reengineering Transaction Management for Next-Generation, Solid-State Drives. CS2012-0981, June 27, 2012
- Analysis of Cross-layer Vulnerability to Variations: An Adaptive Instruction-level to Task-level Approach. CS2014-1004, February 4, 2014
- Temporal Memoization for Energy-Efficient Timing Error Recovery in GPGPU Architectures. CS2014-1006, June 11, 2014
- BuildingRules: A Trigger-Action Based System to Manage Complex Commercial Buildings. CS2014-1008, December 21, 2014
- Gutierrez, L.
This server operates at UCSD Computer Science and Engineering.
Send email to email@example.com