Reports Listed by Author
- "Jeong, K.
- Edsall, T.
- Eeckhout, L.
- Eisner, L.
- Elkan, C.
- Ellis, R.
- Ellisman, M.
- Esper, S.
- Estan, C.
- Scalable Measurement: Finding some Elephants in a Swarm of Ants. CS2001-0666, February 12, 2001
- New directions in traffic measurement and accounting. CS2002-0699, February 8, 2002
- Counting the number of active flows on a high speed link. CS2002-0705, May 21, 2002
- Bitmap algorithms for counting active flows on high speed links. CS2003-0738, March 13, 2003
- Real-time Detection of Known and Unknown Worms. CS2003-0745, May 30, 2003
- Automatically Inferring Patterns of Resource Consumption in Network Traffic. CS2003-0746, June 2, 2003
- The Measurement Manifesto. CS2003-0747, June 4, 2003
- The EarlyBird System for Real-time Detection of Unknown Worms. CS2003-0761, August 4, 2003
- An Adaptive System for Real-time Summaries of Internet Traffic. CS2003-0766, September 24, 2003
- Comparison between multistage filters and sketches for finding heavy hitters. CS2004-0784, April 27, 2004
- Unified Summaries for Internet traffic. CS2004-0793, June 15, 2004
- Accuracy Bounds For The Scaled Bitmap Data Structure. CS2005-0819, March 22, 2005
- Ettinger, E.
This server operates at UCSD Computer Science and Engineering.
Send email to email@example.com